How does the CoronaCheck app work?
Entering certain locations, activities, and countries requires a coronavirus pass. Is this the case for the location you’re visiting? Then follow these steps:
- As a visitor, you get vaccinated or tested for coronavirus
- Is your test result negative, meaning you don’t have coronavirus? Have you had corona before? Or have you been vaccinated? Then you can retrieve those details in the CoronaCheck app. Download the app in the Apple App Store or in the Google Play Store.
- In the CoronaCheck app, enter the retrieval code you received along with your negative test result, or when you were vaccinated. Or use DigiD to retrieve your details.
- The app makes a certificate from your details, in the form of a QR code
- Have the QR code scanned at the entrance of the location you’re visiting. Don’t forget to also bring your proof of identity and entry ticket.
Please note: in the CoronaCheck app, you’re only able to make a certificate or entry pass for one person. So every visitor needs their own phone (with the app installed). Don’t have a phone? You can also print a QR code. Download and print your test certificate or coronavirus entry pass at www.coronacheck.nl/en/print.