Frequently asked questions
Organising an event
- Which events and locations can use the CoronaCheck app?
- Do I have to register my event to scan with the CoronaCheck Scanner app?
- What do I need to use CoronaCheck?
- How can I inform my visitors about the CoronaCheck app?
- How can I inform my employees about the CoronaCheck app?
- I’m organising an event without WiFi. Will I be able to scan visitors’ QR codes?
- Does CoronaCheck also work for foreign visitors?
- What happens to QR codes that have been tampered with?
- Can I connect my own application to the CoronaCheck app or CoronaCheck Scanner app?
- I'm using a corporate network, how can I still use CoronaCheck?
- Why is the government developing CoronaCheck Scanner?
- Is CoronaCheck Scanner compatible with my phone?
- From what age is a certificate required?
- Can a visitor get access to a location that requires a certificate if they don’t own a smartphone?
- Can I download an APK file to convert CoronaCheck Scanner to a Mobile Device Management System?
- Can I allow a visitor access without a proof of identity or a valid declaration?