Creating a coronavirus pass
- Which locations require a coronavirus pass?
- How long is my corona certificate valid for?
- When can I make a vaccination certificate?
- I’ve been vaccinated abroad. Can I make a vaccination certificate with CoronaCheck?
- I haven’t been vaccinated. Can I travel internationally?
- How do I add a new vaccination to my vaccination certificate? For example, a booster or repeat jab?
- What does a dose 2/1 or 3/1 on my vaccination certificate mean?
- I am going travelling, can I use CoronaCheck abroad?
- When can I create a recovery certificate?
- I'm experiencing symptoms, have to quarantine or have been tested positive. What should I do? And what happens to my coronavirus pass?
- I would rather print a QR code. How does the paper certificate work?
- Is it possible to have a QR code in the CoronaCheck app and on paper at the same time?
- The corona virus entry pass is no longer used in the Netherlands. What does that mean for CoronaCheck?