Frequently asked questions
- How does the CoronaCheck app work?
- Which phones are compatible with CoronaCheck?
- When can I use CoronaCheck in the Netherlands and abroad?
- I want to get tested for coronavirus. Where should I go?
- How do I make my certificate or entry pass from a proof of vaccination, proof of recovery or a negative test result?
- Welke informatie staat in mijn QR-code?
- Can I add someone else’s test declaration to my CoronaCheck app?
- I have a valid certificate, but I also have symptoms. Can I still get access?
Using CoronaCheck in the Netherlands
- Which locations require a coronavirus entry pass?
- How long is my test certificate valid for and can I use it multiple times?
- How long is my proof of vaccination valid for in the Netherlands?
- From what age is a coronavirus entry pass required?
- How is my coronavirus entry pass checked?
- I have an international QR code, but no Dutch code. What now?
- What is the EU Digital COVID Certificate?
International travel with CoronaCheck
- I haven’t been vaccinated. Can I travel internationally?
- Can I use my certificate abroad?
- Can I use CoronaCheck abroad?
- Will one vaccination be enough to travel abroad?
- Which countries can I visit with an international QR code?
- Ik heb wel een Nederlandse QR-code, maar geen internationale. Wat nu?
- I’m from another European country. Can I use my certificate to visit an event or location in the Netherlands?