Frequently asked questions
- How does the CoronaCheck app work?
- Which phones are compatible with CoronaCheck?
- Which locations require a coronavirus pass?
- How long is my corona certificate valid for and can I use it multiple times?
- How is my coronavirus pass checked?
- Which information does my QR code contain?
- Does the CoronaCheck app work offline too?
- I have a valid certificate, but I also have symptoms. Can I still get access?
- How can I change the language of the CoronaCheck-app?
- Why do I have a Dutch and an international QR code?
- Research: how do we know CoronaCheck works?
Using CoronaCheck in the Netherlands
- I want to get tested for coronavirus. Where should I go?
- When can I make a vaccination certificate?
- When can I create a recovery certificate?
- I did not receive a Dutch vaccination certificate, but I did receive an international vaccination certificate. What can I do?
- I've been vaccinated abroad. Can I make a vaccination certificate with CoronaCheck?
- Can I add someone else’s certificate to my CoronaCheck app?
International travel with CoronaCheck
- I would rather print a QR code. How does the paper certificate work?
- What’s the difference between the paper QR code and the CoronaCheck app?
- Is it possible to have a QR code in the CoronaCheck app and on paper at the same time?
- I don't have a DigiD, smartphone or computer with a printer
- I requested a paper coronavirus pass from my healthcare provider. How do I add it to the CoronaCheck app?
- We’re a test provider, can we connect with the CoronaCheck app?
- I’ve heard the code is open-source. Where can I find it?
- We're organising an event. Can we use the CoronaCheck app for our visitors?
- Can I connect my application to the CoronaCheck app?
- How did CoronaCheck come to be?
- What is the difference between CoronaCheck and Coronapas?