Requesting a paper coronavirus pass from the healthcare provider who vaccinated or tested you
In some specific cases, you can request a paper coronavirus pass from the healthcare provider who vaccinated or tested you.
This is only possible in some specific cases. For instance because:
- You can not retrieve your data in CoronaCheck.
- You only received one vaccination because you recovered from coronavirus, and you got tested at the general practitioner, the hospital or another care provider.
Contact the healthcare provider who vaccinated or tested you.
Please note: in the following cases, it’s not possible to request a paper coronavirus pass from your healthcare provider:
- If you’ve been vaccinated abroad. You can read more about this on Getting proof of vaccination after being vaccinated outside of The Netherlands
- If you can retrieve your coronavirus pass yourself through the CoronaCheck app or www.coronacheck.nl/en/print.
- If you don’t have a DigiD or necessary digital resources. Please contact the CoronaCheck helpdesk by telephone.