The CoronaCheck and CoronaCheck Scanner apps have been developed by the Ministry of Public Health, Welfare and Sport in collaboration with the RIVM and the national GGD institutions. The app could not have been realised without the help of dozens of experts, experience experts and a large civilian open-source community, who has monitored the process and tested the app as it was being developed.
The app’s source code and its backend systems are all publicly available. You can find all code on GitHub. This way, the precise way the app works is verifiable and controllable by many people, who can also help discover any potential vulnerabilities.
Aside from the authors of the various open source, 3rd-party libraries, we have received contributions from many people.
Application Licences, Terms & Conditions and Disclaimers
- CoronaCheck on iOS Application’s open source licence and the Open Source iOS 3rd-party libraries used in the application.
- CoronaCheck on Android’s open source licence and the Open Source Android 3rd-party libraries used in the application.
These licences, terms & conditions and disclaimers are an integral part of both the iOS and Android distribution and the Mobile Application.
Server Licences, Terms & Conditions and Disclaimers
- CoronaCheck third party licences
- CoronaCheck BFF private third party licences
- CoronaCheck CL core third party licences
Did you discover a weakness or vulnerability on the CoronaCheck-app, the CoronaCheck Scanner app or on this website? We would like to be informed if you do. Report the vulnerability to email@example.com and we will look into the problem and resolve it as soon as possible.