The CoronaCheck and CoronaCheck Scanner apps have been developed by the Ministry of Public Health, Welfare and Sport in collaboration with the RIVM and the national GGD institutions. The app could not have been realised without the help of dozens of experts, experience experts and a large civilian open-source community, who has monitored the process and tested the app as it was being developed.
The app’s source code and its backend systems are all publicly available. You can find all code on GitHub. This way, the precise way the app works is verifiable and controllable by many people, who can also help discover any potential vulnerabilities.
Aside from the authors of the various open source, 3rd-party libraries, we have received contributions from many others.
Application Licences, Terms & Conditions and Disclaimers
- De CoronaCheck iOS applicatie open source licentie en de open source iOS bibliotheken van derden gebruikt in de applicatie.
- De CoronaCheck Android applicatie open source licentie en de Android bibliotheken van derden gebruikt in de applicatie.
These licences, terms & conditions and disclaimers are an integral part of both the iOS and Android distribution and the Mobile Application.
Server Licences, Terms & Conditions and Disclaimers
- CoronaCheck third party licenties
- CoronaCheck BFF private third party licenties
- CoronaCheck CL core third party licenties
Did you discover a weakness or vulnerability on the CoronaCheck app, the CoronaCheck Scanner app or on this website? We would like to be informed if you do. Report the vulnerability to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into the problem and resolve it as soon as possible.